Tuesday 24 July 2012

Perfume Love

Sorry for the horrendous lack of posts lately guys, between working every other day and moving into my new house one suitcase at a time I haven't had time to sit down let alone write anything worth posting. But her goes...

so, the other day I was in Boots looking around and when I got to the perfume I realised all I wanted to look at was my favourite perfume. For some reason I just love having a 'signature' smell. I mean I can see people after years and they instantly remember my perfume form way back when. I like that. Well I LOVE that. For some people it's about having loads of perfume to pick from ever day or even one for each season but I much prefer having just one. Plus I have never heard anyone say they don't like how it smells.

The perfume in question...



Nina by Nina Ricci. I'm appalling at describing smells all I can say is it's really sweet. On the other hand the internet says it has...

Top: A dramatic accord built around citrus pulp, revealed by an intoxicating freshness of Calabrese Lemon  and Caipirinha Lime.

Heart: A dual facet, juicy, mouth-watering, caramelized, which mingles with a precious, delicate and sweet floral note. 

Bottom: A smooth, reassuring, gentle embrace of light woods - Applewood and white Cedar - sensually swathed in soft Musks.

So all in all it seems it's smell is citrus floral and wood - an odd combination but a gorgeous fragrance.

I don't think I will ever swap perfumes. Although I did notice a few additions to the Nina collection that I'm eager to try because maybe they will spur me out of love of the pink apple.


Half of me wonders if it is just the bottle I'm attracted too haha.

1 comment:

  1. Great review !

    Like your style girl ;)

    If you have the time you are always welcome on my blog :)

    I just wanted to let you know I’ll be following you around from now
    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl




    ReplyDelete