Wednesday 23 January 2013

home decor...


Homewear - Okay I'll admit this is a bit of a strange one when it comes to a fashion and beauty blog but I think I might have an addiction. Over the past 2 years I have become home decor crazy. I buy everything from duvet sets to book shelves and everything in between. Now For those who are still living at home or like me have a gang of housemates decorating communal areas may be a bit out of your control but this doesn't mean you cant enjoy decorating your own space! My room is my haven, impeccably neat and clean (although that is down to my OCD tendencies) it's the once place I can call my own and I love decorating it! If you hadn't noticed from my top six picks on my homewear wish list I love neutrals and hints of metallic and if I had my way my room would be feminine luxury with a few  retro twists. Although, being a student I think this fantasy will be left to my dreams until I get a place all of my own.

My top tip when looking into homewear is to check out your favourite fashion retailers to see if they have 'home' collections too. My best discovery was Zara home for gorgeous pieces which would make perfect additions my fantasy home and existing bedroom, although I'm not sure my bank balance would agree it was such a great discovery. Urban Outfitters, Next, H&M, M&S, habitat and Argos also come top of my list for great finds!

Heres hoping I've inspired you to get creative and start to decorate your space!

2 comments:

  1. Ive never been into yankee candles - have to try them out sometime again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clintens often go the sample size candles for £1.80 if thats any help :)

      Delete