Tuesday 6 March 2012

Adding Colour for Spring?

So university work has been taking up a huge amount of my time recently and to be honest with you I should be doing work now, but I feel its time for a break! The sun as come out here and it's definitely getting warmer; it almost feels like spring. Which has got me thinking its time to break out in a little bit of colour. If you know me you will be all too aware that I love black, grey and white and that these are the tones that make up the majority of my wardrobe. You would also be aware I get a lot of stick for wearing such dull colours. So I have taken it upon myself to break into a bit of colour...

trousers - £24.99 Newlook / shirts - birthday gifts Topshop / Jumper- a year old Newlook / shorts- £35 Topshop

These are just a few items that I have been wearing recently to inject a splash of colour into my outfits. Although, after taking this picture I noticed I have a lot of warm tones so i think its time to go get some cooler colours. I have a craving for something patterned and bright blue for some reason, time to go shopping i think.

No comments:

Post a Comment