Monday 23 January 2012

Sorry.

This is a bit of an odd one as posts go really but I think it needs to be done. I would like to apologies for the quality of the photos that I am posting! As hard as I try it is ridiculously difficult to get quality photos in natural light. living in halls of residence gives you no choice of room position and unfortunately I drew the short straw of the flat and ended up with this charming view from my window...
as you can imagine this leaves little natural light coming into my room because its all blocked by this massive bloody wall. This means I continuously have to have the lights on which one I hate and two makes for less impressive photos because everything looks better in natural light! Unfortunately until we move into the new house this situation wont be changing (as much as I would love it to) so if you could bare with me for just a little bit more I would really appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment