Monday 30 January 2012

Revlon colour stay vs. L'oreal super liner

I’ve had a long and rocky realationships with eyeliners and I always seem to get it wrong. UNTIL now. I've been through the kohl stage, I’ve dabbled in gel liners and I've had trouble with liquid. However now I have fallen head over heals in love with L’oreal super liner carbon gloss.

I've always been a lover or liquid liner but I've forever been rubbish at applying it. Until I realised not only is it the product, but the applicator that matters! Super liner has a bendy brush which I always felt would be hard to control as I struggled with the stiff brush of liners like revlon colour stay. But I’ve seen the light and just to warn you this is the best liner I've ever tried. I was sure I couldn't get better than Revlon colour stay liquid liner because Revlon is my go to brand. Although I hate to admit it I was WRONG so so wrong.

The bendy brush makes it easy to effortlessly apply in seconds and the staying power is all day, what more could you wish for!

No comments:

Post a Comment